Pageviews last month

Monday 16 April 2012

EVER HELPFUL

Life continues to be fun and frolics for me and I am now nearly 9 months old! I am still as cheeky and loveable as ever and I am spoiled on a daily basis.
On Saturday I was away for the day - at my Grans, and yes, she spoils me too. I have heard that this is a trial run as the family are going on holiday and I will be staying with my Gran - well I'll show my feelings by urinating on her carpet!!!
Actually she has a fabulous big garden so when I'm there for the week I will use that - honest Gran!!
The sun is shining a lot these days and thankfully all that disgusting wind and rain seems to have gone - for good hopefully, I hated that.
I am a good help to my mum and help her to tidy up and wash the dishes, pics below
I absolutely hate being groomed so will just hide this instrument of torture where she can't find it!
In my bed!!

2 comments:

  1. His sister hates the comb as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can usually get away with the brush Elizabeth! He's such a good wee soul and a quiet wee dog - just adorable really x

    ReplyDelete