Pageviews last month

Monday 14 May 2012

That was the Week that was

Well here I am back safe and sound at my own house again. My family went away and abandoned me for a week! Apparently off on holiday - and I went to stay with my Gran, well, at least if they are going to abandon me they left me in a good place.
Gran and I had a good time and she spoiled me rotten and I also met loads more new admirers to fuss over me. Gran's a bit slow on her feet so it was nice to see my Bro and Emma who came to visit and took me for a good fast walk. I prefer to be off the lead but Gran's huge garden is not safe enough for me to be let loose apparently - however I made a good attempt at escape, I ate my way through my lead!! I was caught by Gran just as I was on my way to freedom.
The family arrived back on Friday night and boy was I happy to see them, I love my Gran but it's good to have my family back.
Thank you Gran for looking after me xxxxx
Present for Gran xxxxxxxx

1 comment: