Pageviews last month

Friday 18 January 2013

Under the Weather

My Mum noticed I was under the weather, sleeping a lot and excluding myself from family so.....hi ho hi ho, its off to the vet we go! Now I like Adele, she's very nice but.....just show me a photo mum, you don't have to take me in the car all the time!! so here's what happened -
thermometer in the unmentionable - oh he has a temperature hmmm
Adele then removes me from my mum (apparently I behave better without her :(()
Stuff stuck in my ears and a needle in the back of my neck
Much fussing from the staff, yes I am very cute, I'm glad you noticed!! now TAKE ME BACK TO MY MUM !!
Phew she did and here's what she said-
Antibiotics for 4 days, keep warm and quiet, no walks just out for the toilet and we may need to do some haematology.......WHAT????
Here's what I said

Take me out mum please.......PLEASE!!!
Ok but you'll need to put your jacket on as it's cold!
UFFT!
A short walk only then can we play with the balls?? Please???


Ooh I enjoyed that, and a few days on I'm feeling much more like myself xx

4 comments:

  1. Poor little man! Hope he is better soon.
    His gran has been ill too, and is making the most of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today's the last day of his antibiotics and he appears much better but not 100% just yet Elizabeth. Hope red Sonia is better too. This cold weather doesn't help but keeping Bailey indoors and just out for weary short spells.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bailey! What has happened to your pants?!

    ReplyDelete