Pageviews last month

Sunday 24 March 2013

And so it goes on....and on....and on

Well more snow here and bitterly cold winds to go with it, now I like the snow, it's kinda fun to play in. But I think we've had enough already so now, maybe it could just go away and let spring time begin??!! It's been soooo cold I have not even been able to play outside so much and I miss my exercise.
And my sister's away AGAIN!! speaking at a conference I believe, well I'm very proud of you sis but you can come home now, I MISS YOU.
I also had to go back to the vet, more problems which needed antibiotics but I am fine now thank goodness.
My mum bought me a contraption called a thunder shirt which is supposed to help in stressful situations, well I'm not really in stressful situations........until you take me in that car! and no amount of thunder shirts will make me like that....as you may have noticed mum, hmmmm

2 comments:

  1. Does the thundershirt really work? Does he have to wear it all the time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does work a bit Elizabeth but he's still not great in the car, however he slept all the way home from Largs, a first for him though I think it was more exhaustion!! I put it on him about 30 minutes before we go in the car and remove it when we return home. If its on at home he just sleeps and sleeps so I don't do that.

    ReplyDelete