Pageviews last month

Saturday 27 July 2013

My 2nd Birthday

Today is my 2nd birthday, and the sun is shining! I got lots of good stuff for my birthday, a new fluffy cosy bed, some toys, some treats and some...CHICKEN mmmmm
My life has been very hot, boy is it hot and sunny in East Kilbride and we are all enjoying it with lots of visitors and lots of bar-b-q s. My mum brings a basin of cold water out to the garden and splashes me with it, not too sure if I actually like this game but it does cool me down a little.
Happy birthday to my puppy bro Max and my puppy sis Angel.

I was looking for a flower for Angel, couldn't find a suitable one here...
 ...or here
 This one looks promising though.....
I really shouldn't eat it!!!


8 comments:

  1. Hi there Bailey! I found your site after your mum posted a link on facebook. I have a "pirate-pap" aswell that is called jolly-bob. This is what he looks like. http://gallery.iscah.se/#!album-2-34
    Cool to see there are more out there. Its the cutest kind in my opinion. Anyways, Happy Birtday!

    Love Jessica and Bob

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Jessica and bob, and I love your pirate pap pics too xx

      Delete
  2. Happy birthday big chap! xx Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Mr B! and Jessica pirate pap is a perfect description, yours are gorgeous too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday! I know I`m late, but a lady is entitled to be late....

    Angel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Angel, I hope you had a good birthday. Sorry I ate your flower but it tasted good, well actually it was rapidly removed when I tried to eat it. Please give your mum a cuddle from me as I'm sad for her loss of velvet xxx

      Delete
  5. happy birthday sis love from Max x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Paul, thank you for your comment. Do you have Baileys brother Max?? I'd love to know how he's getting on?

      Delete