Pageviews last month

Thursday 18 October 2012

Lazy?????

Lazy?.....I'm not lazy sis, just discerning!! My sis was calling me lazy because I haven't updated my blog in 15 days apparently! Who's counting? My sis actually. My sis who I ran rings round when my mum and dad were away...........AGAIN!! For goodness sake, how many time do they have to go away in a year??!!
Anyway my sis had not had the pleasure of having me all to herself so, for 2 days I ran rings round her!!! Sorry sis but I was enjoying myself, and thank you for looking after me so well, despite the fact that I was being a wee pain hahahahaha
Well I was back at Adele again (the vet), she loves me but I can't say the feeling is mutual. This time she was sticking needles into me, my annual protection I believe, I  was a little off the next day but otherwise no problems except...........that car!
My life continues to be a bed of roses as I get lots of love, new things and chicken, I LOVE chicken. Here I am demolishing the contents of a stolen pack of chicken.
I am a cheeky boy, I am a cheeky boy, cheeky cheeky cheeky
Well the sun is shining, got to go now..........play time

2 comments:

  1. You're just trouble wee man! Sis does not like having her head jumped on all night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I'm sorry! I thought that's what you were there for!! Mwahahaha

    ReplyDelete