Pageviews last month

Tuesday 10 January 2012

Cool, Calm and Collected!

Well the weather's been much quieter recently so I have been able to get out and about in my lovely coat? Walking on the lead with my Mum and Dad a bit although I let them know when I've had enough and about turn.
A few days ago DRAMA!! A very large cat not only sitting in my garden but then thinking it should be allowed into my house! Uft no chance, even though he was about 3 times my size!!
Everyone's back at work now so the house is a quieter place but I always look forward to seeing my Dad and Sis at night. Andrew came for lunch on Sunday too but where was Emma?
My family are great, my life is great, I'll keep you all posted xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Love the coat! Hope Bailey is a better traveller than his sister, who throws up every time.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. He HATES the car Elizabeth, I'm trying everything. Angel is just gorgeous, she can get away with a bit of sick!!

    ReplyDelete