Pageviews last month

Saturday 31 December 2011

BUSY WEEK

Well it's been a busy week with visitors galore and my dad and Sis are home for the holidays so it's fun time all the time!
On Monday my Bro and Emma came to visit and then my Gran went home.
Tuesday was a quieter day then on Wednesday Lindsey and Eilidh came for a visit and I loved them, and they have good fingers to bite!
On Thursday Lynsey came then she took my sis out and sent her back in a sorry state!
Friday and my sis can't get her head up! I believe it's Keith's fault - something called Skittle Bombs??
Saturday and my Mum and Dad disappeared into Glasgow so me and Sis had a great afternoon, and that's it for 2011!!
I'm now 5 months old and absolutely loving my home and family - I hope, and expect that 2012 will be a really exciting year for me as I grow up with a family who adore me. I have really thrived in the past few months and am eating well and living the high life. My Mum is planning to get me used to the lead and car in January....hmmmmmm...... we'll see!!
Happy New Year to Everyone Who's reading this xxxxxxxx zzzzzzzzz



1 comment: