Pageviews last month

Sunday 20 November 2011

Baking, Banana Bread and Bird Feeding Thingy

Saturday and more exciting adventures, due mainly to the fact that my dad and sis were at home ALL day - YAAAAY.
CHAAAARGE - sis and I had a bit of a crazy half hour dancing and charging around the house like mad things (it wasn't me mum!) before getting out the baking stuff and making some Banana Bread, mmmmmm it smells good in that hot thing!
Then dad and I got the metal bits out of the box and it flourished into, of all things, a bird feeding thingy!! More charging around - ooh it's fun - before settling down for a nap.
Lois visited at night and then took my sis away for a party at Emma's.
Today is Sunday and it's exactly 1 week since I arrived here. I'm told I've really come out my shell (do they think I'm a crab??) and have even grown a little and I keep my ears up most of the time despite the trials of teething - chew, chew, chew - everything in sight including fingers.
We went to see my Gran in the car today - I really  DON'T like the car and shook the whole way there and back and even threatened to be sick!


zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz- see you next week 

No comments:

Post a Comment