Pageviews last month

Friday 18 November 2011

Rain and EMMA!

Yesterday was a quieter day for me apart from my walk on the lead -THAT was fun! My mum took me for a walk round the street and I was getting some very admiring glances and, being the friendly boy that I am I spoke to them all, then it rained...and rained.....and rained! I DON'T like puddles!! They make my paws wet.
Today I was told Emma was coming ( who is Emma???) 
As promised Emma arrived and, indeed, she was exciting, giving me all the attention that a small, cute Papillon deserves and...... she has a hard thing in the middle of her tummy - great for a teething puppy! Why was she yelping when I chewed it?? Is yelping not my job?
I also made friends with my heat pad - it has great ears for chewing.
 Mum and I also managed a couple of treks in the jungle today so now it's time for a snooze, see you tomorrow. zzzzzzzzzzzzzz



No comments:

Post a Comment