Pageviews last month

Tuesday 15 November 2011

My New Home

On Sunday 13th November I was taken  to my new home in East Kilbride. I was left with 3 people who looked very pleased to see me albeit a bit nervous. I decided not to speak to them until I had completely summed them up! They had a lovely bed and blankets for me but I spied 3 very willing sets of knees, hmm decisions, decisions! I tried them all on size and what d ya know they all fitted - I'm quite happy.
I had a lovely meal, christened their carpet and went to sleep.
A good sleep later, some grub - is this all for me?? then out to check out the greenery - it's quite nice.
Did a lot of sleeping with my new mummy then more food, garden, carpet christening and sleep. I still hadn't spoken to them until my new mummy decided to go for a shower!
How dare she leave me alone? I let her hear my voice then ok! Monday was a good sleepy day and my new gran came for a visit - she has GREAT knees.
Tuesday came and - I've been put to work! All those leaves to sort out, my goodness no wonder I sleep so much. I'm told I've been very good today because I didn't christen the carpet at all but used the garden.
I think I like it here and my confidence is growing

No comments:

Post a Comment