Pageviews last month

Thursday 24 November 2011

PUPPY POWER

So..... the barricade that they had on the stairs, who are they kidding. It may have kept me out for a week but now I have mastered it there's no stopping me!! And you know what I can do stairs really well and you know what else??? THERE'S A WHOLE OTHER HOUSE UP THERE!!!! It has rooms and toilets but best of all...BEDS! Big comfy beds- OOOOh I like it up there.
On Tuesday I met Adele- she's the vet, and very nice too but my mum had to tell her I wasn't just there to be cuddled and fussed over, though I was enjoying the attention. 
Turns out I have an ear infection so I have to have drops put in twice a day, so no photos today as my ears are a bit scruffy at the present - not the sexiest look for one so handsome!
Other than the ear infection life is good, in fact GREAT!! I really love it here and they look after me well and of course, I have all 3 of them wrapped round my little paw - especially my sis, she's putty in my paws!! 
Be back soon with more photos when my ears are healed xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment