Pageviews last month

Monday 26 December 2011

MERRY CHRISSS MAS...EVERYONE

Christmas Day, turkey and presents.......and lots of people, with dangerous feet!!!
Well Christmas Day was an experience for a Papillons' first Christmas - I have mixed feelings about the excitement of it all as I was largely kept away from the excitement for some hours while they ate and made merry - WITHOUT ME !!! :( - My Mum said this was the safe option for me.
However on a much brighter note I had lovely Turkey, Yummy ham and Presents and when all the extras left I had a great time running around and deciding which knee to choose.
Oh and I think Hurricane Bawbag's back! If not it must be hurricane something else but I don't like it and boy did I let them know at midnight....and 1am......and 2am
Boxing Day today so playing with my new toys and more turkey and ham yummmmmmi



No comments:

Post a Comment