Pageviews last month

Friday 2 December 2011

BACK AGAIN

Well I have been unable to update as I just couldn't access the account but my Mum's got it sorted now! To be honest though there's not really been a lot happening and the weather's been so bad all my Mum's plans to get me used to the lead have been put on hold, not that I'm complaining!!
My ear infection seems to have cleared up but I'm refusing to put my left ear up again - my dad says I look cute like that though so what's the problem I ask??
Can you believe they have erected the barrier to the stairs again, a bigger and better one so I'm working hard on this one! I don't make it easy for them as I kick up a bit of a row when they go up to the nice cosy beds at night without me :(
I believe I've grown and how in the past few weeks and this seems to be a good thing and my options for escape are becoming less now - Well that's what they think anyway but I try
Back soon xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment